EMS is proud to present a new exhibition concept: CARS & STARS – ADDICTION TO DIECAST MODELS!
This brand new exhibition is all about the stars and their extraordinary cars but also puts on display the most expensive in-scale models and the 400 most influencial cars in scale. The art and design of the miniature models is inspired by the passion for cars and with special augmented reality features every detail can be discovered. And with an extraordinary car matching system visitors can figure our the perfect car for themselves! The assembly workshop and VR Race Car simulators make this exhibition complete and a must see for everybody who has a passion for cars!
CARS & STARS Highlights:
• Chevrolet Corvette (1957) 1:6 and Harley Earl
• Bentley Blower (1929) 1:8 and Walter Owen Bentley
• Renault F1 machine R25 (2005) 1:6 and Fernando Alonso
• DeLorean “Back to the Future” ver. (1987) 1:6 and Marty McFly starring Michael J. fox
• Ferrari Dino 156 f1 ‘Sharknose’ (1961) 1:12 and Phil Hill
• Mercedes Benz 500K spezial roadster (1934) 1:12 and Adolf Hitler
• Bugatti Type 57SC Atalante (1937) 1:12 and Ralph Lauren
• Chevrolet Bel Air (1957) 1:12 and the 1st 007 Bond car in Dr. NO
• Cadillac V16 Roadster (1930) 1:12 and Al Capone
• Porches 550 spyder (1953) 1:8 and James Dean
• Ford #999 (1902) 1:18 Ford’s 1st race car and Barney Oldfield
• Lamborghini Murcielago convertible 1:12 and Birth of supercar ‘Lamborghini’