Stories of the cruel reality written in blood that, to this day, will not and cannot leave the people to rest.
Murder – A Killing Exhibition is built on up to 1000 square metres, showing the most infamous murders of the previous decades in 15-21 themed rooms. The exhibition is set up with effects and the most modern technology that stimulates every sense of the audience and makes the story of the killers come to life. Such is the story of Elizabeth Bathory – who bathed in the blood of virgins; the story of Vlad Tepes, the story of Jack the Ripper or Al Capone.
- Holographic plastic, holographic projection
- Augmented Reality
- 3D visualisation
- Fog screen, mist screening
- Turning stages, settings faithful to the particular decade
- Pneumatic motion control system in the rooms
- 21st century light systems (UV, intelligent lights, LED panels)
- Unique, self-developed sound system, voice control(closed, quality head phones)
- 25 individual but synchronised rooms with special controls
- Unique fine arts works
- Handmade costumes faithful to the style of the particular periods
- Moving lifelike puppets and animations
- Professional movie props and setting
- Thematic odours (NEW)
- Live characters (NEW)
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian guiding
The exhibition does not aim at showing the harsh violent acts without any purpose as it is based on historical facts and aims at presenting the tragic reality to our visitors. We investigated why and how the culprits committed their brutal acts. At the same time we commemorate the victims and shed some light on the historical and social aspects of the murders.